The team in Uzhhorod works in a variety of ways.
- We have brought 14 local churches and 21 local organizations together to help the oppressed people of Uzhhorod.
- We work with Rroma churches to improve the living conditions within the camps by providing clean drinking water, access to vital medicine, food supplements for the elderly, improved care at the local polyclinic, garbage removal, safe playgrounds, etc. We also assist these churches with developing children and youth ministries.
- We assist Rroma young people in obtaining job skills while earning a salary so that they can escape from the confines of the squalid camps they are imprisoned within.
- We build relationships with local and international university students and bring them closer to Christ. They lead discipleship groups and prepare international students to become leaders back in their own countries when they return.
- We lead summer camps for children at risk, including orphans, refugees, and children from impoverished single-parent homes and multi-sibling homes.
- We visit the poor in their homes to pray over them and share the love of Jesus in words and actions.
- We work with the government pilot program to eradicate the need for orphanages, and in the interim train local Christians to mentor these orphans.
- We provide activities for adults with special needs and support groups for their parents. We train Social Nannies to care for children with special needs so that mothers can build deeper relationships with their spouses and other children.