Erseke is located in Southeastern Albania. It is a beautiful, mountainous land, rich in history and culture; filled with people with a generous and warm spirit. There is so much potential here, but something holds it back. Albania, is also a land that has seen what almost 50 years of isolation under an oppressive, atheistic, communist rule can do. It can steal joy and it can take hope. Today, corruption, injustice and lack of opportunity leave many feeling trapped and desperate for a way out. One Collective is working with the local church and organizations to bring an unquenchable hope and fully integrated transformation to this community.
- Local church ministries committed to
bringthe love and light of Christ to every person in Erseka.
- Ministries to
at riskchildren and their families, including a residential home and after schoolprogram.
- A meals and nursing visits program for the elderly shut-ins in our community.
- A growing ministry to disabled individuals and their families.
- Leadership development and ongoing training opportunities for local youth and adults.
- International Bible School (September - March)
- Camp and conference ministries from approximately (April – September)